Sumitomo SA60n Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) for Sanitary Napkin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,800 US $2,700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000metric Ton/Per Month SA60n Sap|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SAP(Sumitomo SA60N)
- Gender: Unisex
- Anti-Leak: 3D Leak Prevention Channel
- Size: S, M, L, Xl, Xxl
- Feature: Printed, Plain Woven, Embroidered, Jacquard
- Other Name of SA60n Sap: Sodium Polyacrylate
- Form of SA60n Sap: White Granles
- pH Value of SA60n Sap: 6.2-7.2
- Absorbency Rate: 30
- Partical Size: 20-170mesh
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
- Type: Disposable Diaper
- Age Group: 0-3years Old
- Absorption: Soft Breathable
- Material: Non-Woven
- Chemical Basis of SA60n Sap: Salt of Cross-Linked Polyacrylic Acid
- Place of Orign: Janpan
- Water Content: 60
- Anti-Caking: Good
- Mositure of SA60n Sap: 5%
- Specification: SA60N sap 20kg/bag, 800kg/bag,
Superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) are materials that have the ability to absorb and retain large volumes of water and aqueous solutions. This makes them ideal for use in water absorbing applications such as baby nappies and adults incontinence pads to absorbent medical dressings and controlled release medium.
It has revolutionised the baby diaper and adult incontinence industries over the last 30 years and is now a material that is used by millions of people every day.
Technique Date of Sumitomo SA60N SAP for Sanitary Napkin
|Name||Super Absorbent Polymer|
|Appearance||white crystal granular|
|Usage||Absorbent core of Baby Diaper/ Adult Diaper / Sanitary Napkin / Nursing Pad /Under Pad|
|Function||Absorb the liquid and change the liquid into gel form.|
|Packing||Packed in polyethylene kraft bag with 25kg perb bag or 1 ton per bag.|
Feature of Sumitomo SA60N SAP for Sanitary Napkin
1.Excellent capacity to absorb liquids
2.Performs well in water retention.
3. Absorbent polymer resin, is non-toxic polymer network polymer, a strong water absorption.
4. Good liquid penetrating character, and after absorbing, it is easy to dry.
Any interested, pls kindly email or call wendy