Super Soft Fluffy Adl Nonwoven for Diaper Absorbent Core (HP-012)
|FOB Price:||US $2.9-3.56 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $2.9-3.56/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||120 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Wrapping Films|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HP-012
- Feature: Soft Adl Nonwoven
- Style: Super Soft Adl Nonwoven
- Width: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Application: Disposable Supplies
- Basic Weight: 30-60 GSM
- Transverse Strength: 8-15n/5 Cm
- Transverse Tension: 30-90%
- Percolation Time: < 3 Sec.
- Spillage: 0%
- Trademark: Niso
- Origin: China
- Material: Adl Nonwoven for Baby Diaper
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Thermo-Bonded
- Weight Range: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Grade: Domestic
- Longitudinal Strength: 40-80n/5 Cm
- Longitudinal Tension: 15-17%
- Bulked Thickness: 1.0-1.8mm
- Moisture Regain: Approx.0.03G
- Color: White, Blue and Green Adl
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 56031110
High quality high loft ADL for diaper manufacturing
|Basic weight||30-60 gsm|
|Longitudinal strength||40-80N/5 cm|
|Transverse strength||8-15N/5 cm|
|Percolation time||< 3 sec.|
1. Full Name: Acquisition and Distribution Layer
2. Color: White, blue, green ADL nonwoven
3. Width: ADL with 60-88mm
4. Function: Diffusing liquids and preventing permeability
5. Application: Used as raw materials in baby diapers, adult diapers, sanitary
napkins, and other sanitary or nursing products
Hot Sale ADL nonwoven for Diaper Raw Materials
1. used as disposable diaper raw materials has highly bulked fiber structure.
2. has superb capability of liquid acquisition and distribution in diapers.
3. soft and breathable thus it is good to users' skin.
4. provides a sense of drynes to the skin, offering aditional separation between the wet pad and the skin.
5. plays an important role in reducin potential leakage.
The Importance of ADL Raw Materials in disposable diaper
1. ADL is a sub layer used between the top sheet and the absorbent core as diaper raw materials.
2. Sometimes ADL is used in full length but mostly preferred as a patch near the target zone where urine is most likely to be deposited.
3. This sub layer--ADL is specially needed when the absorbent core is very thin -the sub layer quickly moves liquids into the absorbent core and reduces potential leakage.
4. The ADL is very important to provide a sense of dryness to the skin, providing additional separation between the wet pad and the skin.
Why Choose us?
1. CE,ISO,SGS certificate for hygiene raw materials, non woven, back sheet, hook &loop, spandex, waist band. Global famous brand for pulp, SAP, glue.
2. International standard lab testing for raw materials & ready products.
3. Professional service team: 5 overseas sellers with more than 5 years experience, 3 lab technicians with more than 10 years experience, 3 QC with more than 5 years experience.
4. Export more than 1000 containers raw materials per year to Asia, Africa, Mid-east, America, Europe countries.
5. All-round service for whole industry including raw materials offer & testing, ready product offer & testing, machine offer & suggestion, Chinese technician offer and so on.
1.Are you a trade company or manufacture?
We are a professional trading company supplying Raw Materials for Baby Diaper/ Adult Diaper/Sanitary Napkin/Under pad / Pet pad.
2.What is your MOQ?
Mix-load full range of raw materials in one 20"container or 40"container. Support LCL.
3.What is your delivery date?
5-15days after receiving your deposit.
4.What is your payment term?
30%deposit in advance and 70%balance before shippment.
5.Can you send free sample?
Yes,free sample is available
* 5 quality control staff
* Providing relative solution
* Test the raw materials and give a report
* ISO,CE approval.
* Free sample development
* Clients service one-to-one
* Effective communication within 24 hours
* New design and style collection updating for customer.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Packed in wrapping films
Delivery: Within 15-20 Days after receiving the deposits
Mob: 0086-150 6095 1033
All your enquiries will be replied within 24 hours!