- Model NO.: HSADL
- Usage: Hospital, Disposable Diapers
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Spun-Bonded
- Weight Range: 30-60GSM
- Grade: Domestic
- Place of Origin: China
- Function: Diffusing Liquids and Preventing Permeability
- Longitudinal Strength: 40-80n/5 Cm
- Longitudinal Tension: 15-17%
- Bulked Thickness: 1.0-1.8mm
- Transport Package: Packed in Wrapping Films
- Origin: China
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Tear, Waterproof, Anti-Static, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Pull, Leakage Prevention
- Style: White, Green, Blue
- Width: 60-88mm
- Application: Disposable Supplies
- Full Name: Acquisition and Distribution Layer
- Color: White, Green, Blue Adl
- Role: Adl Can Reducing Potential Leakage
- Transverse Strength: 8-15n/5 Cm
- Transverse Tension: 30-90%
- Trademark: Niso
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 56031110
Professional Supplier for ADL nonwoven in Baby Diapers
High Quality ADL nonwoven for baby diaper Manufacturing
|Basic weight||30-60 gsm|
|Longitudinal strength||40-80N/5 cm|
|Transverse strength||8-15N/5 cm|
|Percolation time||< 3 sec.|
1. Full Name: Acquisition and Distribution Layer
2. Color: White, blue, green
3. Width: 60-88mm
4. Function: Diffusing liquids and preventing permeability
5. Application: Used as raw materials in baby diapers, adult diapers and other sanitary or nursing products
Hot Sale ADL nonwoven for Baby Diaper
1. Have highly bulked fiber structure.
2. Have superb capability of liquid acquisition and distribution in baby diapers.
3. Soft and breathable thus it is good to babies' skin.
4. Provide a sense of dryness to the skin, offering aditional separation between the wet pad and the skin.
5. Play an important role in reducing potential leakage.
ADL Nonwoven as Raw Materials in Baby Diaper
1. ADL is a sub layer used between the top sheet and the absorbent core as baby diaper raw materials.
2.Sometimes ADL is used in full length but mostly preferred as a patch near the target zone where urine is most likely to be deposited.
3.This sub layer--ADL is specially needed when the absorbent core is very thin -the sub layer quickly moves liquids into the absorbent core and reduces potential leakage.
3. The ADL is very important to provide a sense of dryness to the skin, providing additional separation between the wet pad and the skin.
Packaging: Packed in wrapping films
Delivery: Within 15-20 Days after receiving the deposits
1. We are a professional trading company supplying Raw Materials for Baby Diaper/ Adult Diaper/Sanitary Napkin/Under pad / Pet pad.
2.What is your MOQ?
Mix-load full range of raw materials in one 20"container or 40"container. Support LCL.
3.What is your delivery date?
5-15days after receiving your deposit.
4.What is your payment term?
30%deposit in advance and 70%balance before shippment.
5.Can you send free sample?
Yes,free sample is available
* 5 quality control staff
* Providing relative solution
* Test the raw materials and give a report
* ISO,CE approval.
* Free sample development
* Clients service one-to-one
* Effective communication within 24 hours
* New design and style collection updating for customer.
Mob: 0086-150 6095 1033