- Model NO.: PL-014
- Anti-Leak: 3D Leak Prevention Channel
- Size: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Wear Way: LABS Pants
- Age: Middle Aged/Elderly
- Package Quantity: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Place of Origin: Japan/China
- Application: He Raw Materials for Baby Diaper, Adult Diaper, SA
- Attribute: Watere Absorption
- Usage: for Baby Diaper Raw Mayerials
- Unique Features: Water Hodling
- Trademark: Niso
- Origin: Japan/China
- Absorption: Soft Breathable
- Gender: Men/Women
- Hips: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Material: Super Absorbent Polymer Sap
- Type: Disposable Diaper
- Feature: Water Absorbent Sap
- Another Name: Sodium Polyacrylate/Super Absorbent Material
- Brand: Sumitomo, San-Dia, Nskk
- Characteristics: Water Retention
- Storage Condition: in Dry and Cool Environment
- Diaper Raw Materials: Sap
- Specification: Super absorbent polymer
- HS Code: 3906909000
NISO covers an area of 5000 square meters, gets CE, ISO, SGS.
NISO exports more than1000 containers to Asia, Mid-east, Europe, South America, Africa countries.
Super Absorbent Polymer SAP for Diaper Production Applied in Absorbent Core Made in China/Japan
Hygienic Grade SAP for Diaper Raw Materials-China Brand/Sumitomo/Tai-sap/San-dia
Place of Origin
|Another name||Sodium Polyacrylate/Super Absorbent Material|
|Brand||Sumitomo, San-dia, NSKK|
|Application||Used as the raw materials for baby diaper, adult diaper, sanitary napkin etc.|
|Function||Absorbing and retaining liquids under pressure in baby diapers|
Popular Japanese SAP for adult diaper raw materials
1. Have the excellent capacity to absorb liquids in adult diapers.
2. Performs well in water retention.
3. Can help save the usage of other diaper raw materials, such as fluff pulp.
Tips: How SAP works in baby diapers
SAP is typically used as the raw materials of diapers. It helps improve capacity for better retention in a disposable diaper, allowing the diaper to be thinner with improved performance and less usage of pine fluff pulp. The molecular structure of the polyacrylate has sodium carboxylate groups hanging off the main chain. When it comes in contact with water, the sodium detaches itself, leaving only carboxyl ions. Being negatively charged, these ions repel one another so that the polymer unwinds and absorbs water, which is attracted by the sodium atoms. The polymer also has cross-links, which effectively leads to a three-dimensional structure. It has high molecular weight of more than a million; thus, instead of getting dissolved, it solidifies into a gel. The Hydrogen in the water (H-O-H) is trapped by the acrylate due to the atomic bonds associated with the polarity forces between the atoms. Electrolytes in the liquid, such as salt minerals (urine contains 0.9% of minerals), reduce polarity, thereby affecting superabsorbent properties, especially with regard to the superabsorbent capacity for liquid retention. This is the main reason why diapers containing SAP should never be tested with plain water. Linear molecular configurations have less total capacity than non-linear molecules but, on the other hand, retention of liquid in a linear molecule is higher than in a non-linear molecule, due to improved polarity.
Packaging: 20 kg / bag
Delivery: Within 15-20 Days after receiving the deposits
Mob: 0086-150 6095 1033